At Cherry Wood Grange we understand the challenges families can face when caring for an elderly loved one and at times they do not know where to turn for guidance and support.
Our programme of events help families get the right information, signpost them to other services and provide an opportunity to come together and share experiences with other families, whilst getting some much-needed support.
Our comprehensive programme includes:
- Financing long-term care seminars
- Finance Surgeries
- Understanding dementia seminars
- Planning for care seminar
- Family Information Days – covering a range of topics including mobility and preventing falls and hydration and nutrition to name a few
- Monthly family support groups and relatives meetings
Fun events for all the community
We welcome the opportunity to open our doors to those living in the local community to see our wonderful home, meet our team and join us in fun, celebratory events. These events are in abundance at Cherry Wood Grange Care Home and allow our residents to feel part of their community, whilst we are able to give something back to those in the local area.
We are here to help you and your family.
If you have a care enquiry please contact us on: 01245 918 200