Cherry Wood Grange is uniquely styled and decorated and furnished to an exceptionally high standard of luxury and comfort. Features of the home include:
- Private gardens, upper floor terraces and an indoor garden – There is nothing like a bit of fresh air in peaceful surroundings. All residents on our ground floor benefit from direct access to their own private patio garden. Those on our upper floors can experience our elaborately furnished garden terraces. For those rainy days residents can enjoy the large indoor garden, which include many relaxing and tranquil features. Then there is always the beautiful, landscaped garden with its many cherry trees, water features and a kitchen garden for enjoying the summer months.
- Luxury bedrooms and suites – Residents can relax and unwind in complete comfort in our beautifully decorated bedrooms and suites all of which come with a DVD and a mini fridge for our resident’s convenience. A choice of colour schemes and furnishings mean individual tastes and preferences are considered. All bedrooms are fitted with a hotel style telephone system, so residents can contact reception for help and support, make outgoing calls free of charge, or receive calls from friends and family ensuring they feel connected.
- Private dining – We know how important family is at Cherry Wood Grange Care Home. Our elegant private dining room with its own patio garden is the perfect setting for a family occasion or celebration.
- Bistro and comfortable lounges – The ground floor Bistro is the focal point for residents to socialise at Cherry Wood Grange or enjoy time with their family. Our many lounges are places where residents can spend time together or enjoy quite, peaceful time.
- A hair and beauty salon – In the hair and beauty salon residents can relax and unwind with a manicure or pedicure or enjoy one of the many hair treatments and services on offer.
- Cinema – Our cinema offers residents a chance to enjoy their film favourites – everything from recent releases to old classics.
- Library – A peaceful and relaxing library is the perfect setting for residents to unwind and enjoy an extensive range of books, audio books and newspapers.
We are here to help you and your family.
If you have a care enquiry please contact us on: 01245 918 200